Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Satanism and Islam|Islam-the Straight Path|Quran Guidance

What does Islam say about Satanism and its operations? What does Al-Quran teach us about Satan himself? Allah Almighty tells in the Quran that Satan is the 'Rejected One', because he refused to prostrate before Adam when ordered to do so by Allah. However, it is also reported that before Satan was banished from Heaven, he asked Allah to allow him to mislead the Children of Adam(Mankind),and, he was granted his request. But, he was told that he would only mislead those who disobeyed the Almighty. Beyond that he would never be able to seduce those who steadfastly believed in Allah and feared Him and only Him!

But let me tell you about the night of 20 September and the horrifying events I experienced that Sunday evening last year, when I saw, first hand, what happened to a purported Satan worshipper!

It started from the moment I had parked my car in the driveway of my house and even now as I think about it I can still feel that dreadful icy hand clamping my throat reminiscing about those awful happenings.

The time was 8.30.

I had switched off the lights of the vehicle and was about to get out when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone rushing towards me from the shadows.

I froze. My heart thudding against my ribs as an alarming pain spread across my chest. "I'm going to be Hijacked!" It flashed across my mind and I was paralyzed.

"Muallim!" A voice suddenly called out and I saw it was Farzana, one of my students at the Madressa(Islamic religious institution) where I taught. She was dressed in jeans and a black top and she had a scarf on her head. Her face looked white.

"Muallim!"(meaning teacher in Arabic).

"Allahu Akbar!" (God is Great!),I exclaimed and I had trouble swallowing the saliva in my mouth.

"What the hell..!" More in shock than anything else.

"What are you doing here?"

She looked at me and I saw her mouth twitching.

"I'm sorry if I've startled you, Muallim, but you must come quickly. It is Nadia. I think she is dying!"

"What?" For a moment I could only stare at her, as I tried to gather my scattered wits. "What are you talking about?"

"Nadia, Muallim. She is very sick! You must come quickly. Please!"

I frowned. "Nadia? Who is she? I don't know a Nadia..."

"Yes! You Do, Muallim! She was Shehaam's friend!

"Shehaam?" Shehaam was my sixteen year old daughter.

"Yes! Her mother told me to come and fetch you!"

"Her Mother!" This was getting more weird by the minute. "But why me? Why doesn't her mother get a doctor for her?"

Farzana didn't answer, but I could see she was under a lot of stress.

"Okay. Get in there." I said, opening the passenger-side door for her. Fatima, my wife, had gone to spend the day at her mother's place, with the children, while I had attended a Madressa meeting. I therefore promised myself I would just go and see what was going on and be back before Fatima and the kids returned. I was tired and I wanted to get into bed. "I can't stay for long. Okay? I have other things to do as well."

"Thank you, Muallim!" She uttered and the relief on her face was almost painful to see. "She is very sick!"

I didn't comment as I reversed the car out of the driveway. But I couldn't help feeling a shiver run down my spine as I thought about Nadia and that one time I had gone to fetch Shehaam from that house where Nadia had taken her to and the altercation I had had with a thin, snake-like woman who had told me that a child had the right to choose her own religion. I shall not say what I told her- it is unprintable! But what I had seen there that night had had my neck hairs raising and had me swear to myself that I would not allow any child that I knew to fall into the clutches of those who practice Satanism!

Sadly though, Nadia, being a very self-willed person paid scant interest to my admonitions. Even when I approached her mother, I was told, in no uncertain terms, that Nadia was still young and she would realize the folly of her ways once she was more matured. That was more than a year ago.

And now, as I stopped in front of their house, I could still see the dead goat, covered in blood and the head with eyes wide open, as if accusing those who had killed it, lying in the middle of the floor of that snake woman's place. One could only guess what they were doing with the blood of that dead goat.

Farzana got out and didn't wait for me as she made her way to the front door. All the lights were on and there were two cars parked in front of the lawn. I could see movement behind the curtains.

"Muallim is here," Farzana called out as she opened the door. Nadia's mother stood there crying.

I greeted.

"What happened?" I enquired, thinking how very different our last encounter had been when she had practically thrown me out of her house. "Where's Nadia?"

She didn't say anything, just led me into the house where I saw two women sitting in the kitchen. Nadia was in a room at the back. There were people with her.

I entered and the first thing that hit me like a brick in the face was the terrible smell that pervaded the room. It was a smell of rotting flesh mixed with the pungent odour of incense. It was the same smell I had experienced at that snake woman's place!

I went further into the room and saw a man sitting by Nadia's side on a stool. He had a stethoscope around his neck. Nadia was staring angrily at him.

I frowned. There was no one else. I couldn't understand it. I had heard many voices."

"Get out! You Bastard!" And I jumped back. Nadia was speaking to the doctor in a voice that you sometimes heard in horror films, but not in real life. Her eyes were completely white and spittle drooled from the corners of her mouth. "Leave me alone! You..!"

I shall not elaborate on her vocabulary, but it was of the very foulest nature. She cursed in different tones, sometimes like that of a male with an extremely deep voice and sometimes in a screeching tone that had my nerves jangling involuntarily. The doctor seemed to be at his wits end as he tried to calm her down.

I went to her. She didn't recognize me.

"Who are you? Did you also come to f... me?" There was a huge bulge on her stomach.

I didn't pay her any mind. The doctor stared at me. "Nadia..." I said, laying my hand on her arm. "listen to me!"

"F...You!" She screamed. "F...You!" And she tried to claw my face. I moved my head to one side and pressed her down with both hands.
"Say: He is Allah The One.
Allah The Irresistible. The Absolute Power!
He was not born...And neither does He give birth.
And none can be compared unto him!

I read these verses from the Quran, three times and blew over her. Her body convulsed and the doctor had to help me keep her down.

She was immensely strong and I was suddenly afraid that if we couldn't control her there would be no telling what she could do, not only to herself but to all those who came into contact with her. I read again:
"Allah...There is no other God but Him
The Mighty. The All Powerful!
No slumber, nor sleep can overpower Him
To Him Belongs whatever is in the Heavens and the Earth..."

I read these verses in Arabic and blew over her every time I had finished. I had never read so loud- these verses- at any occasion that I could ever remember!

She suddenly went limp.

"Nadia!" The doctor whispered and bent down to her.

She suddenly jumped up and grabbed his hair. I hit her across the face so hard that her head snapped back. She released the man's hair.

"O,Allah!" I said softly, urgently, as I watched her bending double onto the bed. "Forgive this child. Please forgive her! O Most Merciful of all those who show Mercy. Please forgive her! Please forgive her! Please!"

I took a glass of water that stood on a bedside table and sprinkled it over her as I spoke to Allah. "Help her. O, Lord! Please help her! Only You can help her. O, Allah. Please have Mercy on her. Please! I beg of You! Please! "And Nadia suddenly started to vomited till there was nothing left in her stomach. She vomited and vomited, her thin body swaying from side to side, her eyes closed as she started to whimper pathetically.

I rubbed her head and saw that she was starting to bleed between her legs. The doctor saw it too and examined her.

He frowned at me. "If I'm not mistaken, I'd say she's miscarrying!"

"What?" I frowned back at him astonished. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! It's definitely not her period!"

I found out afterwards that Nadia had been impregnated by someone of her cult, posing as Satan himself. She was to bear him a child and together, as per the 'Scriptures' they were to rule the Earth.

What nonsense! One might be tempted to say. What rubbish! But what I saw there that night was not nonsense, nor rubbish. That child was genuinely 'possessed' and, if I hadn't managed to get her under control, who knows what could have happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment